Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just for Fun! VOTE NOW!

 Anderson is 1 Month Old!
 I have noticed that Anderson looks a lot like some of my nephews. He changes everyday but here are a few of the fun resembances I see. Please Let me know what you think.

Heath:
Anderson is on the left-Heath is on the Right.
 Chase:
Chase is on the Left-Anderson is on the Right
 Jacob:
Anderson is on the Left-Jacob is on the Right.
 Brayden:
Anderson is on the Left-Brayden is on the Right.
So what do YOU think. Vote Now and Leave a Comment:)

SMILEY BOY!

 This is Anderson's FAVORITE place in the house! On the Counter by the sink, near the kitchen window, laying on the Dish Drying Mat, next to the ihome. THIS KID LOVES MUSIC!!! I can't believe how much he has grown..HOLY COW!
 If any of you were wondering how the cats are doing with Anderson, Well here you go. TADER LOVES HIM! we have to watch very closely because he is very protective and will sometimes Lay TOO CLOSE or ON HIM!

4 comments:

Cori Norman said...

He really looks like Jacob in that pic, but he mostly looks like you. There is now way you could ever deny that you are his mommy!

Cooper Family said...

I agree with Cori that he looks like Jacob when he was a baby! Definitely a Thompson baby. I'm sure I'll be able to see Patrick in there too once he gets a little bit older.

Heidi said...

I had no idea how many cousins he looks like. That is so funny from both sides too. After being with him all weekend though, he looks like you and Patrick. Truly a good combo baby, so sweet and so chubbers....love him!

Tiffany W. said...

I vote Jacob! :)