Thursday, March 17, 2011

RANDOMS!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Anderson Loves his BUMBO
He is big enough for the jumperoo and excersauser and LOVES TO BOUNCE!!
Patrick and Anderson have a new trick...It makes my heart stop every time!!!
This is a typical morning on the changing table with my phone near Anderson's head while he is listening to Patrick. Anderson will talk back and it warms my heart. I love it. Sometimes they sing too. so cute!
I came into my bedroom one morning and found these two all snuggled up together...lol

I love this little Moose Suit on Anderson!

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

LOVE the pic of Anderson with the cat! These are all so darned CUTE!

Lewis Family said...

Aww, he's changing so much! Stinkin' cute, that's for sure! :) Don't you just love bumbos and jumpers!!