Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!!!

We had quite a few fun Easter Activities this year!

We started out by heading to my Mom and Dad's house to decorate eggs with our nieces and nephews. Anderson got his very own FIRST EASTER EGG!!!

 Here are all the eggs:)
 The kiddos had a blast!
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! GREEN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!
 The next Weekend, we headed to St. John's to hunt for Easter eggs in Patrick's Parent's neighborhood.
 Here are all the kiddos
 Anderson found his eggs and put them in his basket! He wanted to eat the eggs.
 Anderson's Cousins Kate and Addison were there too:)
 Sittin' in a Tree!
 Also that same day, we had an Easter Egg hunt at my parent's house. Here are all the kiddos
 Gathering their loot!
 Anderson and his little cousin Christian played hard and then were pretty tuckered out!
 Halle was TRYING to hold both babies. Anderson was pulling her hair and eating Christian....lol!
These are the ONLY pictures I took on Easter Sunday.

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Fun times! Love those hands. Seems like every year I go to church with colored hands. I was so careful this year, but one of the food colorings leaked all over me. Sure enough, I went to church with pink hands, but hands like that photo--then you'd know I WANTED them to be that way. Those are GREAT!

Your little guy's growing up SO FAST! He's just so darned cute!

The Marley Family said...

So fun! He is such a cute little guy!

Cooper Family said...

I love the pictures of Halle holding both boys, epecially the one of Anderson pulling her hair and eating Christian.