Friday, May 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(S)

May is a busy month for Birtdays in our family!!!

For my birthday I invited some friends to come with me for pedicures!!! It was awesome and we had so much fun.


 My friend, Nina found me these Sun Cups and I AM IN LOVE!!! They are so yummy!

 Patrick and I usually have a double party every year since our birthdays are so close. This year we invited everyone out to Dairy Queen for Blizzards and then came back to our house for XBOX and games and snacks. It was tons of fun!
 Patrick's Dad's birthday is also in May. Alicia made the yummiest cake EVER!!!
 Our niece, Brooke had a birthday too!! She is such a fun little girl!
 Anderson's best friend, Ryder celebrated his 1st birthday!!!

 I just love these two pictures from Ryder's Birthday. They make me Smile:)

No comments: