Friday, December 30, 2011

Closing out the year!

We have had an INCREDIBLE YEAR!!! We are truly blessed! I have taken so many amazing pictures. I have tons of ODD AND END pics. Pictures that really don't "BELONG" to an "EVENT" just fun pics I have taken. As we say goodby to 2011, we reflect on how far we have come and the fun we have had and all the memories we have made!

 BATH TIME!!!




 THE RAINS CAME DOWN AND THE FLOODS CAME UP!
 Anderson with his cousins!!!
 KITTY LOVE!
 We discovered that ANDERSON LOVES RAFFI!!! I found this VHS at Goodwill for 99 cents!
 Patrick and I were working out in the Garage. I climbed up the ladder into the crawl space and Anderson decided to follow me. He is so fast and smart and COORDINATED...Holy cow, he made it all the way. We need to keep a close eye on this kid!
 Anderson has discovered that the ottoman opens and that he can climb inside and play. Too bad for us because that is where we keep all the things we don't want him playing with...Remotes, Controllers, Headphones...etc.
 Anderson and Patrick are BEST BUDDIES...They spent an entire day together lounging around and playing with toys. It was so awesome. I love my guys!
 Can't end a year without some cute buns and Anderson's FAVORITE ACTIVITY!!!!! Walking with his walker outside, Even in the pouring rain!

No comments: