Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a very relaxing weekend.

It started with Anderson drawing pictures for his Grandma's to mail off for Mother's Day. he Loves Crayons and did such a great job!
We spent Friday night lounging around taking random, silly pictures... IT WAS AWESOME!
 My guys!

 Anderson took my hair out of my hair clip and started brushing my hair and was CRACKING UP!!! It was so funny!
 "I Blindz You With My Super Powerz!"

 I woke up Saturday morning to flowers, Kit Kats and a yummy breakfast prepared for me. I am the luckiest Mommy and Wife in the whole world!
Patrick Got me this new Willow Tree for Mother's Day/My Birthday. I Love it...It's Perfect. I love the curly haired little figurine!
I know this is a blurry picture, but I love this outfit that Anderson wears!!! We are MAJOR Dr. Seuss fans around here!

 On Sunday, we headed to Church where the Primary children sang to all of the mothers and Patrick gave a wonderful talk about increasing unity in the home. Anderson was a PERFECT ANGEL all through sacrament and sat so nicely with me. He kept making faces at Patrick as he was sitting up on the stand. It made me smile. He is such a sweet kiddo!
 As the day progressed, Anderson became a little fussy:(
 My Mom Made Patrick and I Yummy Trifle to celebrate our 30th Birthdays this year. It was so Delicious!
 Patrick's Favorite Dessert of ALL TIME!!! (Can't you tell by the size of his bowl....lol)
 As Anderson lays in his crib, I stare at him and am so blessed to be his mommy. How did I get so lucky. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy little one and know that I love you with all my heart!



No comments: