Saturday, June 25, 2011

Black Dress Mocktail Party

I have to brag for a minute....We have the most amazing ward family. We are all very close and these girls are all so great and I love spending time with them. I love that they are always up for a good time.

 Our Dear Friend, Heather is moving to Washington DC. We will miss her so terribly. She is always the life of the party....OK...she IS the party. Heather, We love you. Good luck and KEEP IN TOUCH!
The Ladies:)
 THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC!!! Thank you to everyone who contributed!!!

Themed Parties are so much fun.We will being doing more of these in the future!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

So sad I missed out! Looks like it was a blast! Ry and I were just getting back from Girls Camp and I was in charge of the potluck after Moxley's baptism that night. Do another one!!!!

vaxhacker said...

I'll second that the ward is the greatest! :)