Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FHE!!!!

Family Home Evening started out as a  three family event and has grown to include as many as 10 families on any given Monday:)

 The kids all mesh super well together and we just have a great time.
 We usually pick a location and all pitch in on food. 
 I love how much fun we have when we are all together. lots of laughs and just an all around good time.
 I cannot express how happy Patrick and I are to have such amazing friends. We are so blessed and they have become our family. We can turn to them whenever we are in need. It reminds me what Friendship is all about!!!
 I look forward to Monday Nights and cherish this time in our lives. We are surrounded by loving people!!!
 I hope that our FHE group continues to grow and our relationships continue to get stronger!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

We wanna come join you one of these Mondays!!! Do you do it every week?