Monday, August 1, 2011

Anderson is 8 months Old

We just love this little Bubby!!! I can't even imagine life without him. I look forward to every minute with him and just love being his mommy!!! he is such a happy baby. I am still not sure how I got so lucky. He fills my days with joy and laughter and he warms my heart with his personality and smile. He has such a kind heart and I don't know where I would be without him in my life!

He is Crawling EVERYWHERE and PULLING HIMSELF UP TO EVERYTHING!
 HE DOES NOT LIKE COLD WATER or LOUD FOUNTAINS or NOISES
 HE LOVES HIS SIPPIE CUP!
 HE LOVES TO GET INTO EVERYTHING AND BE PART OF THE GROUP...he is always smiling and is always up for fun adventures:)

He is still mostly on Formula. I feed him rice cereal every few days, puffs or cheerios on a occasion. We only feed him if he is interested in what we are eating and then I pass him a few puffs. HE LOVES THEM and is so proud to feed himself:) We are starting him off slow and working very hard to hold off on feeding him solids until he is a year. Only 4 months to go Bubby! Once we get the go ahead from our doctor to start him on steady solids, I am thinking it will be hard to stop him...lol.
He has started to feed himself a bottle. It's convenient, at times:)

1 comment:

Stephanie Graham said...

He really is always smiling and happy! Though he definitely looks like he is at least 8 months old and is crawling everywhere like crazy, I still can't believe its already been 8 months since you were pregnant with him still! Thanks for the hug today and the chats.... they were needed :)