Monday, June 4, 2012

LOVE!!!

I just uploaded pictures from my camera and my phone and I just found a ton of pictures that make me realize how blessed and lovely life is! I just love these pictures and things and wanted to share.

Crepes and Colton and the Farmer's Market
 This Man, Crazy Shirt and all:) He has been works so hard and does so much for our family!
 BABIES:) Here is a sweet pic of Annie and I.
Baby Coulter:) I loved holding this sweet little guy and getting to meet him. What a sweet baby he is:)
Congratulations Scott and Holly!
 THESE CRAZY BOYS!!!! Anderson hangin around with his buddy, Ryder!
 our silly boys!
 I love his silly smile, even with a bottle shoved in his mouth.
 COUSINS!!!!! Anderson and Quincee:)
 Sleepy Colton
 I love my second job! I get to work with some of the most amazing people I have ever met and get the privelage to know! I LOVE IT!

Here I am with Jon!

 My handy Boys building a shelf for me:)
 The Men's Choir...nuff said!
 THIS GIRL!!!! Love her!!!
 Anderon's relationship with Colton...I love how much he loves him and how interested in him he is and how sweet he is with him, even if he is SUPER JEALOUS of him most of the time!
 These boys of mine. Brings tears of joy to my eyes when I see them together. They have such a special bond and I so blessed to have them!

 SMOOCHES From Jayme!
Wheelbarrows!

 SUN HATS!
 Buffalo Wild Wings with Friends!


No comments: