Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend with Catherine

I worked a 75 hr shift with Catherine. We had so much fun! Here are all of the fun pics from our awesome weekend!

 In the Car
 We had fun at the Grilled Cheese Grill with my Brother's Family!
 Then we walked up to Salt and Straw for some HEAVENLY ICE CREAM!
We saw this Beautiful church!
Catherine Let me braid her hair. What a sweet girl she is! I love her to pieces!
Here is a photo I took of Anderson. He is so DANG CUTE!! I can hardly stand it!
We had a fun day, just Catherine, Anderson and I.
 Here is our bubby, all cuddled up and ready for bed
All in all it was a fantastic weekend.


1 comment:

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Awesome! Great pictures! It looks like you all had a fun time! I've never heard of or been to that ice cream place! So I checked out their web site... Interesting!