Friday, September 2, 2011

FUN FUN FUN

We have been having so much fun and have been sucking up as much summer sun and having as much fun as possible before the summer ends.
 I took Anderson to our little friend, Charly's grave. He was so peaceful and reverent and ran his chubby fingers on her name and then looked up and gave me the cheesiest smile. It warmed my heart. We love and miss you sweet Angel Baby!
 I took Anderson for his very first swimming  adventure to WILSON POOL!!! He Loved it. This is the only picture I took.
 Another night we headed to the 53rd Street Park to play in the fun fountain. ANDERSON LOVED IT!!! He crawled EVERYWHERE.
 After Dark the fountains light up. That was a bonus treat because we figured they turned off once the sun went down.
 We brought his walker and let him toddle around and get soaked. It was a great night!

No comments: