Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Acts of Craziness!

We have been having too much fun lately. I have taken so many random pictures and we have been so busy that I just started making collages so I dont remember all the fun.
Fun with Friends



 Fun at the pool with the Woodlands and the Dias Crew
 WATER BABY!!!
 Stargazing with my Lovey, Cori!
 Fun with Cousins

 Patrick took the Cheno Challenge at Bungalow BBQ and he ate 6 sliders with slaw, a side of potato salad and soda!!! I love this man!

 Naked Playtime
 I took this picture right before he fell off the couch and landed on his head:( He had just had his 9 month appt and had gotten a flu shot in his leg. I felt so bad, but he shook it off and was back playing in less than a minute.
Angelina and I with Bugle Claws

 Photo Shoot!
 Patrick's Parents came over and helped us can pears. It was so fun and we got 30 jars done in under 2 hours!

No comments: