Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness!!!!

I felt like this month has just flown by. I can't barely keep up! Here are some things that have kept us busy!

Munchkin Playland!!!
I love the Top left picture. WHAT A HAM!~~
Also, the bottom left is a picture of Anderson's latest OBSESSION: MY HAIRBRUSH!!! He runs into our bathroom and snags it off the counter. On this particular day, I happened to be on the john and snapped this picture of him as he ran away laughing. TMI?  Oh well, I thought It was hilarious that I caught him in action doing what drives me absolutely crazy!!!! haha

 Anderson has begun SHUSHING the cats...Only because he hears me doing it constantly throughout the day. Well today, I GOT SHUSHED!!! I decided that we no longer will SHUSH. We will say Hi and talk nice instead. So far, it is working except for an occasional SHHHH:)
 We really do love having these furry creatures in our lives!
 Our nephews came for a sleepover one night. Anderson LOVED having them stay with us!
 My friend Sarah was giving away this ADORABLE retro Kitchen. I drove to her house and picked it up...ANDERSON LOVES IT!
Anderson is a PRO at Prayertime...you say the word Prayer and he gets reverent and kneels down and folds his arms. We are so proud of him. What a sweet Spirit he has and was joy he brings to our home!

 I LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF HIM ASLEEP...he is so sweet and I just love how little and innocent and PERFECT he is!
 My Best Friend Blythe spent two days in the hospital to be monitored after she had a pre-term Labor Scare. All is well and she is doing better after a weeks worth of rest. She is 32 Weeks Pregnant. We are so excited to meet that little baby boy inside of her. Anderson was so well behaved as we visited her in the hospital:)
 TEETHING...NO FUN!!!!  NUFF SAID:(
 We spent some time with Patrick's parents on a saturday. Anderson was pretending to eat their cat (George's) food. I love the look on George's face...Like, "UM, Are You Going To Do Something Or Just Stand There?
 COOKING CLUB!!!! Theme: Green, Golden, Rainbow, Irish, or Lucky!

No comments: