Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Getaway to Sisters, Oregon

We were given an oppurtunity to get away for a weekend to use an absolutely beautiful and luxurious house owned by Patrick's Boss. We had so much fun and I took HUNDREDS of Pictures. Unfortunately, every single picture I took on my SLR got erased mysteriously. I have already cried about losing all of those amazing pictures and have decided to be grateful that I, at lease, have pictures I took on my cell phone.

Patrick and I worked a half day so here we are driving Nick home so we can head out.

 Anderson stayed awake the ENTIRE DRIVE!!! He was kind of fussy but we made it!
 Here are my boys Playing outside the house

 Anderson loved the ping pong paddles and carried one around with him all weekend long!
 We loaded all of our stuff in to the elevator, YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT...AN ELEVATOR!!
 We found this HUGE and fun tent in the Garage and set it up. Anderson loved it!
 We had a yummy dinner of Tortellini and Anderson had fun playing with them, but would not eat them, Little Booger Face...lol
 We Put Anderson down at 7:45 and he slept till 9:45 the next morning. IT WAS AMAZING!!! Patrick and I enjoyed our relaxing morning together!
 We got up, Showered and headed to Angeline's Bakery for some Yummy Vegan Donuts and treats.
 After Breakfast, My sister Marnae and her family arrived and we started fishing in the pond and I CAUGHT A FISH!!! Patrick cleaned it and grilled it up and we ate it. It was so yummy!
 Mark and Alicia and the Girls came up as well and we ended up at Jake Creek to Hike. We found some Snow and it was Anderson's first time playing in snow. He was not sure what to think, but knew he loved it!
 We had to Cross the creek to get out...Here is Mark, Trudging Through!
 We ate dinner at a yummy BBQ place Called SLIQUE Q'S! It was so yummy and Anderson and Jace Loved sitting next to eachother and babbling.
 Jace is such a cutie!
 Before heading out on Sunday afternoon, we stopped in some of the shops and I snapped this pic of Anderson in his Peace Glasses:)
 We hit some snow in the pass on the way home.
 Anderson Crashed in the car for about 45 minutes. This was his first time falling asleep in the car since he was 10 months old:)
Thank goodness for BUZZ Lightyear. His Lazers (Little Lights that Blink) Kept Anderson happy for over an hour in th car!

 That night, ANDERSON CRASHED!!! We had such a fun and unforgettable weekend that I will cherish forever and forever.

No comments: