Thursday, March 29, 2012

OMSI!

I love that Anderson is old enough to run around and appreciate OMSI. We had so much fun today!

Anderson thought this was so cool. He figured it out pretty quickly and was mesmerized by it:)
 My climber on the table to play!
 This Cyclone of Water was a HIT!!! He loved throwing the balls in and watching them spin around and down the funnel! What a cool feature!
 BUSY BOY!

 FUN IN THE WATER!!! Next time I will strip him down to his diaper and let him get soaked!

 "The Art of The Brick" was on exhibit. These Sculpters made from legos were AMAZING!!!!



 My Friend Stacy and her little boy Josh LOVE Legos. I brought them with me and they had a blast!

1 comment:

Cooper Family said...

How fun! We were just at OMSI a couple weeks ago. That thing where the ball just sits there on the air was a big hit with Everson. Canon preferred the kitchen.
Anderson is so darn cute! He seems like a fun easy going boy!