Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fire Truck Week!

We are diving into Pre-preschool around here. I am loving teaching these kiddos using a new theme and letter every week. This particular week we focused on Firefighters, Policeman, Firetrucks and Ambulances. The boys loved it!
 I made Moon Dough. 8 cups of flour and 1 cup of baby oil.

 I picked up these fire hats from dollar tree:)
Finger Painting!!!
At the Children's Museum, they have an ambulance that kiddos can drive:) The boys loved it!



We went out for muffins and donuts, Just like police officers do:)

To end the week, we headed to the duck pond for some fun. The ducks were really friendly and hungry!
 This guy wouldn't leave me alone. He was digging through my backpack and was up close and personal!
 Anderson wasn't too sure about him.

 Fun on the swings



No comments: