Sunday, September 23, 2012

September fun

We have had a great month. SUPER BUSY!!!

SUSHI NIGHT!!!
 I painted faces at Jacan's Birthday Party. It was really fun. I love these kiddos!

Anderson LOVES playing at the Moxley's house:)
 Patrick surprised me and got the chalkboard up for Anderson in the backyard on the fence. ANDERSON LOVES IT!

 We had dinner next door with Grammy Jo and Bumpa. Grammy Jo kept topping Anderson's Banana with Whipped Cream. He loved it!
 heath came over to play one day. He and Anderson had so much fun playing. During Anderson's nap Heath and I cuddled on the couch and played with the ipad.

 CURLS!!!!!!
 this is how long his hair is when it's wet and stretched out!
 Speaking of "Stretching Out"
 COLTON IS Dr.Seuss!
 We saw this Train Table at the Second Hand Store and Anderson fell in love. I sat on the floor and let him play for over an hour!!!
 Anderson and Koleman with their Bears:)
 Random Anderson silliness
 THESE BOYS MAKE ME SMILE
 Anderson WILL NOT cooperate when it comes to trying on costumes. HE FREAKS OUT!
I can't believe how big Anderson is getting. I remember when he was little enough to hold in our two hands. He and dada love to play pat-a-cake:)
 BATH TIME!
 He loves when dad comes home. He was frustrated that I was taking pictures of them.
 He DOES NOT want to be a Pirate!

No comments: