Monday, July 2, 2012

Children's Museum!!

I took Anderson to the Children's Museum today. I basically just let him run loose. He had so much fun! We were there for almost 3 hours!

Here he is in the Train Room! He loves TRAINS!!! Well, Anything with wheels really.
 He climbed this volcano all by himself. I love my little rock climber!


 He enjoyed shopping in the mini grocery store. He wanted to push his cart all over the museum. He was very sad when we had to leave his cart with all of it's contents behind:(
 BUS and AMBULANCE DRIVER!
 He had a blast controlling all of the lights and sounds in the theatre!

Sensory Fun with Rice!
 He spent quite some time playing with this giant Lite Brite!
Treehouse!
If I had let him, he would have played with this play sink forever!!!
 It was Tie Dye Day the day we went and we had so much fun making Anderson a onesie. I love how it turned out!
We went out to play in the maze garden. Anderson LOVED THE PLANES that were flying over.
 So many fun things to do.




No comments: