Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Gold"en weekend at Cannon Beach

I packed Anderson up and he and I spent a long weekend at the beach with my friend, Tonya and her 4 kiddos. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

Anderson had a day to ourselves. We spent the day in Seaside and fed the seals and had fun at the Aquarium.
 Anderson loved touching the Starfish
 He was terrified of the Carousel. I finally just grabbed him and we sat down on the bench. He liked that much better.
 We rode on the little train:)
 When the Gold's arrived, we headed back to Seaside for some fun. Here are the girl's and I on the Tilt-a-whirl!!
 We went on the carousel again. Anderson was a little less scared and actually let me sit on his giraffe with him and we rode the entire time:)
 Seaside
 YUM!!!.....I think....LOL
 TWINKIES and CANDIES OF EVERY SHAPE AND SIZE!
In disguise!

 The Boardwalk
The Octopus!
 Chillaxin' at the Condo:)

 I love my Mega Cute Diaper Baby
 Homemade pizza
 He is signing "Ice Cream"
 Tuckered out
 Ivy lost her tooth:)
 Who wears a Panda Winter Hat to bed? Sophie, That's who...Silly Girl
 Off to the pool!
 Anderson threw EVERY TOY in the pool. Haha
 Swimming with my little fish
 A walk on the Beach

 My Sophie Girl! We are kindred spirits!


Anderson LOVED helping Rylie build a sandcastle
 Sophie Made Breakfast and Dinner for us. We love our little chef!
 We packed up and headed to The Tillamook Cheese Factory

 We were all starving so we ordered food to fill our bellies!
 Then we took the Tour
Those Eyes, That Hair, I couldn't resist him! I gave in and got him a chocolate covered pretzel:)

Cannon Beach bakery
 This Marionberry White Chocolate Scone was so delicious!
 Anderson passed out on our way home. We had such a fun trip. Can't wait to do it again sometime!!! Thanks Tonya for such a fun weekend.

No comments: