Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ander-Man's First Week!

Well, our Little Man is home safe and sound and we are just getting used to having a baby in the house. He is such a good baby and an awesome sleeper:)

WE LOVE TO CUDDLE HIM!

 Patrick is such a tease and likes to make Anderson make faces...Oh Good Grief!
 Here is Andin, doing what he does best...SLEEP!
 Some of my favorite outfits he has worn this week:) Oh and I love him just in a diaper too!
 Patrick's Brother Eric and his wife Cari and their kids came to visit. Macie and Anderson are 10 weeks apart. Here they are side by side. Macie is 11 weeks and Anderson is 11 days. HE IS ALMOST AS BIG AS SHE IS!!! I love my moose:)
 When this kid cries, he WAILS! but look at those cheeks and that sweet face:)
 Anderson and his Bestie Ryder. They are 6 and a half months apart. When he came to visit, they wrestled on the floor and held hands. These two are going to give their mama's a run for their money...(Candi and I know that TROUBLE AWAITS:) haha
So There you have it, Anderson's first week (in a nutshell:)

3 comments:

Cooper Family said...

I love him! The forced funny faces by Patrick are so silly! Makes me smile!

The Taggart's said...

Man our boys are so stinking cute :)

The Taggart's said...

Man our boys are so stinking cute :)