Monday, December 20, 2010

Hunt's Christmas Party

Anderson was sleeping soundly, but I knew we had to get him dressed for the Annual Christmas Party at the Hunt's house. I got him completely undressed and he was still Crashed Out...lol.
 Well, I got him dressed and tried to get a picture of him in his super cute outfit. I learned from this experience to NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY!!!! HE WAS SO UNHAPPY!
 Here we are at the Hunt's and hanging with our niece, Halle and Nephew Kyle. We are so crazy! Anderson was such a trooper and was happy all night!
 The Talent show was awesome!
 My sister Heather and her daughter Brooke
 Halle and Andin, Best friends...lol!
I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped. It's hard to take pictures and take care of an infant~ Still trying to get the hang of this "Mommy Business"

No comments: