Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!!

We celebrated Christmas Eve up at my Parent's House. Patrick's Mom and Dad and his sister and her family joined the fun:) Anderson was cuddled and passed around.


Every Year we dress the kiddos up and do a Children's Nativity. My mom made all of the costumes. We have been doing this for as long as I can remember:)

Here are Kyle and Heath posing for the camera

Jacob, Brooke and Thomas

 Halle, Kyle, Heath and of course baby Anderson (aka...Baby Jesus)

 Here is the Entire Cast!

Halle made a PERFECT Mary. She was so gentle and attentive. It was so sweet.

Here she is during the Nativity. I love this Picture!!! (The Content look on Halle's face. Anderson's little nose and eye peeking out from his "Swaddling Clothes" and his little piggy toes too:)


 Silly/Sweet Little Angels...Addie and Kate:)

The "LIVE" Children's Nativity.

Once "Baby Jesus" was placed in the manger, The kids were mesmerized by him, They stared at him and were so reverent and quiet. It was the most spiritual nativities we have EVER had (in my opinion) Some of the kids reached out to touch him and he was very content during the narration. I could have cried (some in the room did) It was a precious moment and I will never forget it.
After the Nativity, we just visited and relaxed and hung out.

No comments: